Hikari Food Sticks 57gm
Food Sticks™ are a complete, scientifically formulated nutrient mix, developed for top-feeding carnivorous fish whose main diet of live food tends to cause nutritional deficiencies. Using Food Sticks™ instead of live foods reduces the chance of infection from parasites or bacteria which tend to hitchhike in live foods.
A Unique Texture Large Fish Love
- Can completely eliminate the need for live fish feeding
- A unique blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and amino acids all perfectly balanced to offer a daily diet most top-feeding carnivores love
- Free of unwanted parasites and bacteria which are common hitch hikers with most live foods
- Higher levels of carotenoids promote the development of brilliant colors not common in carnivorous fish kept in an indoor aquarium void of natural sunlight
- Key ingredients in this floating pellet allow us to produce a diet that helps most top-feeding carnivores develop their true form over time
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- Absorbs water rapidly taking on a texture of a live fish
- A highly flavorful, easily digested nutrient mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Three sticks offer the caloric equivalent to approximately one live goldfish
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily only the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, feeding one stick at a time. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period. Carnivorous fish many resist a new type of food when changing their diet from live foods to a stick type food, continued use will ensure acceptance. Throwing the stick at the surface of the water causing a splash can sometime improve acceptance as this mimics the action of a live fish.
Note: Hikari® Tropical Food Sticks™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specification.
Fish meal, krill meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, brewers dried yeast, wheat starch, potato starch, rice bran, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).* 09-51K
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 40.0%||min. 4.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 14.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 19,000 IU/kg||min. 2,800 IU/kg||min. 2,000 IU/kg||min. 490 mg/kg|
Packaging & Pellet Size(s)
|2 oz (57g) – #21711|
|8.8 oz (250g) – #21729|
|2.2 lb (1kg) – #21766|